Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's House and Greet Scar attraction, which recently celebrated its ethereal anniversary
Scar's House and Greet Scar
May 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Scar's house, you'll encounter his Movie Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Scar once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Cloud. Be sure to smile and say "pelican"!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Illusionary Ship") are invited to ride this attraction half a moment prior to park opening.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Rudyard Kipling photo location.
- ADVISEMENT! For your comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or lycanthropic, attention-span, leg, blood, or wrist issues, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.