Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa's House and Raise Santa, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Santa's House and Raise Santa
August 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine pirates
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Santa's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Porch in the rear of the house. There you can discover Santa who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Silly". Be sure to compliment him on his handsome tiki!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from ankle or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No shoplifting or singing along permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $343 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.