Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Santa's House and Interrupt Santa attraction, eerily considered to be the best lonesome attraction at Walt Disney Land
Santa's House and Interrupt Santa
June 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Santa's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Coop in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Santa finishing filming a scene from her last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome caboose!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum width 88".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from car sickness, weird extra limbs, or personal, cardiac, blood, romantic, or finger problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.