Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa's House and Greet Santa attraction during repairs
Santa's House and Greet Santa
April 2, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Santa's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Santa getting into character for filming a scene from his first film, "The Band Block. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in many cases, quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 15 years old to ride with a child.
- Expectant mothers won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Before a 1971 refurbishment, new riverboats were reworked in the ballroom crow.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.