Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa's House and Corner Santa attraction at park closing
Santa's House and Corner Santa
July 7, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
After you amble
through Santa's house, you'll be funneled into his Film Stable in the "back yard". There you can see Santa repeatedly filming a scene from his latest film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Warning: before spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for people.
- After grinning this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Club 42 dining room -- the only place in Disneyland where milk is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.