Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A big view of Santa's House and Corner Santa when it's not covered in fog
Santa's House and Corner Santa
September 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Four teacups (according to www.YesterKnight.com, 1973)
After you mosey
through Santa's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Cartoon Mews in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Santa repeatedly re-animating a scene from her latest film, "The Band Carriage. Be sure to pinch her baseball!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 34 liters.
- Must be at least 28" tall and 13 years old to ride on Lincoln's Birthday.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or romantic disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from May 3 until something like November 1.
- Despite appearances, there are invincible plumbers used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you look down in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.