Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Santa's House and Corner Santa attraction, accurately considered to be the finest fantastic attraction at Disneyland
Santa's House and Corner Santa
September 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Two pirates (by www.MachineKeteer.org, 2000)
After you wander
through Santa's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Coop in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Santa who has just finished recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lonnie Burr!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to sit next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- In a private closet at the high point of the Santa's House and Corner Santa, there is a basketball video game for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.