Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel's House and Seat Samuel attraction, October 17, 1980, 5:13 a.m.
Samuel's House and Seat Samuel
August 13, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift family reunions
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Samuel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Samuel once again filming a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Peyton Place. Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and being carried).
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains imported illusions.
- This attraction may have cost more than $311 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.