Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rough view of Samuel's House and Bother Samuel when it's hidden in tarps
Samuel's House and Bother Samuel
February 27, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Samuel's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Samuel who has just finished filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Wagon. Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After experiencing this attraction, custom demands that you try something soothing.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests might try to enjoy this attraction for a moment after everyone else.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- Historians keep a massive journal in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.