Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A redwood view of Samuel's House and Bother Samuel when it's shrounded in fog
Samuel's House and Bother Samuel
May 31, 2014
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Samuel's house, you'll dicover his Movie Silo in the rain. There you can set eyes on Samuel once again filming a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Network. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction last thing after dinner.
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Samuel's House and Bother Samuel "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.