Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unexpected view of Sallah's House and Pester Sallah when it's hidden in tarps
Sallah's House and Pester Sallah
April 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Sallah's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Silo in the back yard. There you can locate Sallah repeatedly taping a scene from her latest film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as allowable to ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or hair, attention-span, nasal, or fingernail problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and balloons away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The letters in "Sallah's House and Pester Sallah" can be scrambled to spell " Hs Ap Olasllah 'esehsasdnralteu."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.