Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sallah's House and Interrupt Sallah, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Sallah's House and Interrupt Sallah
May 14, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Two pirates (from Friar Tuck)
After you roam
through Sallah's house, you'll happen upon her TV Mews in the back yard. There you can find Sallah once again taping a scene from her latest film, "The Band Dinner. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite fantasy-addicted children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, and may zoom if you don't let them.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.