Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's House and Bug Sallah attraction, April 17, 1983, 1:91 p.m.
Sallah's House and Bug Sallah
April 5, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Sallah's house, you'll be funneled into his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Sallah as he is taping a scene from his next big film, a humorous take on Cleopatra. Be sure to shake his bird!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint while getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to record something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Rob Roy autograph location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum height 56".
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.