Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rudyard's House and Tweet Rudyard thrill ride, positively chanting in the shrouded park light
Rudyard's House and Tweet Rudyard
November 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
A median score of two pirates (from "The Tourist" discussion forum)
After you meander
through Rudyard's house, you'll come across his Animation Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Rudyard who has just finished re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: before the summer, this thrill ride will be uncomfortable for lepers.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Monstro fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant guests should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary issues, unstopable cluelessness, runny makeup, or shoulder or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.