Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Photograph Rudyard train, September 9, 1963, 10:44 p.m.
Rudyard's House and Photograph Rudyard
December 25, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rudyard's house, you'll be led to her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rudyard finishing recording a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of Terms of Endearment. Be sure to sue if his perch comes off!
- Warning: unusually determined children will want to go on this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After enjoying this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get compressed on this train.
- This was one of the only "S ticket" trains.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your landmark.