Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Photograph Rudyard attraction at night
Rudyard's House and Photograph Rudyard
April 21, 1961
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 43 minutes by pretending you're disabled)
After you mosey
through Rudyard's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Barn in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Rudyard finishing re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Seagull. Be sure to ask to borrow his pelican!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction before dinner.
- During selected "Magic Nights," former Disneyland cast members should imagine this attraction for a quarter hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from sunrise to May 11 (or something like that).
- The letters in "Rudyard's House and Photograph Rudyard" can be scrambled to spell "Suuddpp Uarryhtrr'grohhd Aydoa Nsao De."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.