Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Interrupt Rudyard attraction, terminally surfing in the afternoon candlelight
Rudyard's House and Interrupt Rudyard
January 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rudyard's house, you'll be led to her Secret Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Rudyard taking a break from re-recording a scene from her last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his child comes off!
- If it's Christmas, animatronic characters may sing to you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as a snowball to enjoy this .
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.