Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Interrupt Rudyard attraction during refurbishment
Rudyard's House and Interrupt Rudyard
January 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Rudyard's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Porch in the "back yard". There you can observe Rudyard finishing animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are disturbed by adults, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to enter.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- The elf in the coach room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues Against the Hippo".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.