Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Rudyard's House and Hound Rudyard, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Rudyard's House and Hound Rudyard
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rudyard's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Rudyard finishing taping a scene from his latest film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Griffith Park!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to experience this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from January 12 through February 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.