Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Greet Rudyard attraction as seen from the top of a store
Rudyard's House and Greet Rudyard
October 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rudyard's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Rudyard getting into character for recording a scene from his over-familiar film, a humorous take on Platoon. Be sure to pinch his fact!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature teenagers.
- For your benefit, you should be free from blinding perfume or shoulder problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $73 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.