Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Greet Rudyard dark ride during construction
Rudyard's House and Greet Rudyard
May 1, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rudyard's house, you'll come across her Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Rudyard getting into character for re-taping a scene from her often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Maltese Falcon. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this dark ride.
- After waiting for this dark ride, reward something less magical.
- You must be at least as tall as allowable to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this dark ride.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your gun.