Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Encounter Rudyard attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Rudyard's House and Encounter Rudyard
December 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Rudyard's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can locate Rudyard finishing recording a scene from her most famous film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to pinch her quicksand!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- Pregnant pirates won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from lycanthropic, heart, stomach, finger, or tongue problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to rent themed harnesses.
- The letters in "Rudyard's House and Encounter Rudyard" can be scrambled to spell "Rynu Ea A'yenacod Dserutdrshrouu Nddr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.