Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard's House and Corner Rudyard, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Rudyard's House and Corner Rudyard
November 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rudyard's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Hothouse in the back yard. There you can observe Rudyard as he is taping a scene from his first film, "The Scrambler's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After riding this attraction, find something softer.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or ribcage, heart, or stomach problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.