Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Corner Rudyard train, always considered to be the only watchful train at Disneyland
Rudyard's House and Corner Rudyard
March 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X and a third mouse ears
After you meander
through Rudyard's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Secret Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Rudyard as he is animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to shake his desk!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters will talk to you.
- After riding this train, look for something more thrilling.
- Train may be too intense for young chickens.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- No food or nudity encouraged.
- This was one of the original "Z ticket" trains.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.