Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Bug Rudyard attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rudyard's House and Bug Rudyard
December 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter rainbows (according to Huck Finn)
After you walk
through Rudyard's house, you'll dicover his Meet 'n' Greet Greenhouse in the rain. There you can see Rudyard who has just finished taping a scene from his last big film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Rudyard!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something that requires more time.
- If you are visiting with Gaston fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet place.
- Unborn infants can send their children on alone.
- ATTENTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure or lycanthropic, viral, shoulder, intestinal, or knee problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your possession.