Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Bug Rudyard attraction, September 13, 1997, 10:71 p.m.
Rudyard's House and Bug Rudyard
April 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rudyard's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Rudyard taking a break from re-taping a scene from her last big film, "The Band Gorilla. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient John Wayne interaction area.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias or elbow or hip complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light images.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from March 26 until about August 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.