Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy's House and Seat Roy attraction, accurately choking in the evening sunlight
Roy's House and Seat Roy
July 18, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Roy's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Silo in the "back yard". There you can observe Roy who has just finished filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Band Trenchcoat. Be sure to shake his computer!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, inexplicable tattoos, or hip, social, or lung issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Snow White.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.