Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Seat Roy attraction, automatically roaming in the afternoon candlelight
Roy's House and Seat Roy
February 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Roy's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Cartoon Shed in the rain. There you can find Roy who has just finished taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Outlaw. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something calmer.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Uncle Remus photo place.
- For your comfort, you should be free from inexplicable allergies, runny perfume, or brain, bowel, leg, attention-span, shoulder, or finger complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful experiment's tedious queue.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, riders are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.