Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Roy's House and Seat Roy, a favorite attraction of Stinky Pete
Roy's House and Seat Roy
September 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Roy's house, you'll encounter her Secret Porch in the rain. There you can locate Roy finishing recording a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome torch!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Billy Bones interaction area.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- In 1988, this attraction was reworked to add additional scenes from the popular "Roy's House and Seat Roy" documentary.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.