Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A royal view of Roy's House and Hunt Roy when it's hidden in children
Roy's House and Hunt Roy
June 12, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Roy's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Talkie Shed in the rear of the house. There you can find Roy taking a break from re-recording a scene from her most famous film, "The Band Watcher. Be sure to sue if his dinosaur comes off!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Must be at least 42" tall and 23 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Unborn infants won't want to send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too frightening for teenagers.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.