Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Bug Roy attraction as seen from the top of a temple
Roy's House and Bug Roy
April 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction jollies
After you wander
through Roy's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Roy who has just finished taping a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Milk. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Tim Burton!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have safety specticles.
- Managers have written a online book in which is detailed the descriptions of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fish.