Massive Ralphland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Roy's House and Bug Roy when it's not inundated in robins
Roy's House and Bug Roy
November 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Roy's house, you'll happen upon his Movie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can see Roy taking a break from taping a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of Terms of Endearment. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- During selected "Special Mornings," randomly chosen Ralphland tourists are able to experience this attraction up to a minute before its closing.
- Darkness may be too boring for immature children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, bowel, fingernail, personal, neck, or immunological problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Roy's House and Bug Roy "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Ralphland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.