Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's House and Tweet Ron attraction as seen from the top of the interior
Ron's House and Tweet Ron
April 20, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ron's house, you'll come across his Animation Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Ron taking a break from animating a scene from his next big film, a musical re-imagining of Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy after getting in line.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, free something with less people on it.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to experience this attraction as much as a moment prior to regular operating hours.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In an inaccessible hideout at the tippy top of the Ron's House and Tweet Ron, there is a football half court for lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.