Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's House and Shoot Ron attraction during a moment of contemplation
Ron's House and Shoot Ron
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Eight and three sixteenths churros
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Ron's house, you'll dicover his Studio Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Ron repeatedly filming a scene from his next big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his glove!
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- You must be at least as high as your statue to avoid a convenience fee.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The model of gems is an obvious anachronism.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Gyro Gearloose when you look up in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.