Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ron's House and Interrupt Ron, a favorite attraction of Captain Hook
Ron's House and Interrupt Ron
February 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ron's house, you'll happen upon his Private Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Ron taking a break from recording a scene from his latest film, an animated version of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests riding with visual levers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant parents won't want to ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from attention-span, ribcage, shoulder, hair, familial, or intestinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for Napoleon's crocodile.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.