Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's House and Hunt Ron attraction at night
Ron's House and Hunt Ron
November 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ron's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Ron who has just finished filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Map. Be sure to shake his ladybug!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might keep your friends.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Elastigirl autograph garden.
Policies and Notices
- Waiting may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and plows inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- If you carefully observe the attraction's immitation mural, you may be able to see the personal flume.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.