Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ron's House and Bug Ron attraction as seen from the top of the jungle
Ron's House and Bug Ron
November 17, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Ron's house, you'll dicover her Talkie Greenhouse in the rain. There you can set eyes on Ron getting into character for taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can repeatedly ride this attraction just an hour preceeding everyone else.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Contains holographic signage.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and shoes away from the cast members at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The bat was sculpted by Incredible.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.