Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Romeo's House and Tweet Romeo thrill ride during repairs
Romeo's House and Tweet Romeo
October 18, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Romeo's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Romeo once again recording a scene from his last big film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to pinch his desk!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, don't talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, try something shorter.
- Thrill ride may be too intense for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from weird relatives, emotional baggage, or immunological, heart, knee, or romantic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.