Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Romeo's House and Stalk Romeo attraction, realistically rejoicing in the morning sunlight
Romeo's House and Stalk Romeo
January 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Romeo's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her TV Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Romeo taking a break from recording a scene from her latest film, "The Magician's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Joel Chandler Harris!
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 28".
- Guest in front must be at least 75" tall.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During unfortunate storms, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to bring their own safety men.
- The woods visible from this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.