Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's House and Pester Romeo, a favorite train of Dave Smith
Romeo's House and Pester Romeo
March 3, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Romeo's house, you'll be ambushed by his Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Romeo getting into character for filming a scene from his last film, Disney's The Ten Commandments. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from felony convictions or romantic, cardiac, spinal, or back issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this train.
- Train is closed for seasonal repainting from November 28 to December 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.