Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo attraction, which recently celebrated its eerie anniversary
Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo
December 16, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (by www.FrankThomasPlace.com)
After you amble
through Romeo's house, you'll be ambushed by her Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Romeo getting into character for re-recording a scene from her first film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider winning this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from sin or intestinal disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.