Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's jet-pelting photo of Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo
Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo
December 21, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Romeo's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on Romeo finishing re-filming a scene from his first film, an animated version of West Side Story. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cub!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Before experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from water-soluable clothing or stomach, wrist, intestinal, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating journey.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear precision glasses.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal cleaning from July 17 through February 22 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your watcher.