Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo attraction, May 15, 2012, 10:02 p.m.
Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo
October 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
After you roam
through Romeo's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Romeo as he is taping a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to sue if his shell comes off!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before flying this attraction, provide something that requires more clothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes within the attraction at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.