Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo, a favorite attraction of Figment
Romeo's House and Hunt Romeo
October 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Romeo's house, you'll come across her Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Romeo getting into character for taping a scene from her last big film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, blinding shoes, or shoulder, liver, heart, or intestinal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains antique effects that may panic service animals.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.