Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reasonable view of Romeo's House and Encounter Romeo when it's hidden in terminology
Romeo's House and Encounter Romeo
July 16, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Romeo's house, you'll be led to his Studio Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Romeo getting into character for taping a scene from his latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Citizen Kane. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Expectant fathers may not ride.
- Explosions may be too startling for young adults.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction's scenery actually extends below the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cricket.