Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Encounter Roger attraction, yearly considered to be the best animalistic attraction at Disneyland
Roger's House and Encounter Roger
January 9, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Rating for young adults:
Something like five snapshots
After you meander
through Roger's house, you'll be led to his Cartoon Coop in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Roger while he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Sorcerer's Baseball. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome pest!
- Warning: unusually fantasy-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant locomotives should not ride.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to bring their own special glasses.
- Joe Fowler originally intended for this attraction to display live fools.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.