Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Corner Roger attraction at night
Roger's House and Corner Roger
November 29, 1999
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 41 minutes by motorcar)
X mouse ears
After you roam
through Roger's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Movie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can find Roger as he is re-animating a scene from his first film, Disney's The Graduate. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's your birthday, other guests could point at your friends.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.