Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roger's House and Corner Roger attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Roger's House and Corner Roger
January 2, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed for:
After you roam
through Roger's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Animation Conservatory in the back yard. There you can find Roger finishing filming a scene from her first film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome ink!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you find something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with Davy Jones fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.