Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Roger's House and Bother Roger train at park opening
Roger's House and Bother Roger
August 4, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Roger's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can stumble on Roger once again filming a scene from her last film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome paddlewheel!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before experiencing this train, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners will want to find this train up to a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from chronic missing kidneys, unstopable cluelessness, or neck, ankle, tongue, or familial issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and opinions away from the other guests at appropriate times unless you have a death wish.
- Because this is a stationery train, viewers are required to rent special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.