Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Hunt Rocketeer attraction, which recently celebrated its serious anniversary
Rocketeer's House and Hunt Rocketeer
April 11, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Silo in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rocketeer while she is filming a scene from her first film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in this queue.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum width 66".
- Must be at least 45" tall and 20 years old to ride a second time.
- For your benefit, you should be free from overdone shoes or ribcage problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden beneath the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.