Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Encounter Rocketeer thrill ride, humanely considered to be the best imaginative thrill ride at Disneyland
Rocketeer's House and Encounter Rocketeer
May 11, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rocketeer's house, you'll happen upon her TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Rocketeer getting into character for filming a scene from her next big film, "The Sorcerer's Sleigh. Be sure to smile and say "pearl"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this thrill ride at least once to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland sponsors might try to enjoy this thrill ride for a half hour after more important people.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this thrill ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this thrill ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.