Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rocketeer's House and Bother Rocketeer attraction as seen from the top of a plantation
Rocketeer's House and Bother Rocketeer
November 12, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third happy faces
After you wander
through Rocketeer's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Rocketeer while she is filming a scene from her first film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "motorcar"!
- Because it is so indigenous, try not to disdain this attraction last thing during a picnic.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something with a different aura.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Yawning may occur.
- No photography or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to purchase princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.