Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Greet Robon attraction at a distance
Robon's House and Greet Robon
May 13, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Robon's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Garage in the "back yard". There you can find Robon who has just finished animating a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Ten Commandments. Be sure to smile and say "orange"!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something soothing.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or clothing, hip, skin, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.