Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robon's House and Greet Robon, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Robon's House and Greet Robon
December 1, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Robon's house, you'll happen upon her TV Barn in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Robon finishing animating a scene from her first film, "The Band Cub. Be sure to sue if his globe comes off!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't even consider waking this attraction.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no dioramas used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.