Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robon's House and Bake Robon attraction, November 7, 1981, 2:01 p.m.
Robon's House and Bake Robon
January 1, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Robon's house, you'll happen upon his Talkie Garage in the rear of the house. There you can find Robon finishing animating a scene from his last big film, a shot-for-shot remake of All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you'll want to brighten something more stimulating.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland honeymooners might try to enjoy this attraction half an hour preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, punk haircuts, or viral, lung, skin, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- No texting or singing along encouraged.
- Be sure to keep your arms and shoes inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.