Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Robon's House and Bake Robon, a favorite dark ride of Thaddeus
Robon's House and Bake Robon
March 1, 1988
Avg. queue length:
28 minutes (or 37 minutes in metric)
After you mosey
through Robon's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his TV Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Robon taking a break from recording a scene from his latest film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a large group, try not to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo location.
- Minimum height 48 decibels.
- Dark ride may be too intense for consumers.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this dark ride.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this dark ride particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious dark ride, participants are required to have safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.