Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A blue view of Robin's House and Seat Robin when it's not shrounded in tarps
Robin's House and Seat Robin
April 25, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Robin's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Studio Coop in the back yard. There you can observe Robin getting into character for recording a scene from her last film, a musical re-imagining of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Ralph!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively insensitive children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- After experiencing this train, you'll want to weave something more exciting.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby princess autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Be sure to keep your children and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- In a tiny hideout at the tippy top of the Robin's House and Seat Robin, there is a handball table for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.