Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Interrupt Robin attraction, May 18, 1997, 2:25 a.m.
Robin's House and Interrupt Robin
October 25, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Robin's house, you'll happen upon his Motion Picture Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Robin repeatedly filming a scene from his celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome willow!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Must be at least 27" tall and 36 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- Contains antique effects.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons away from the other guests at various times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from December 3 until about February 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.