Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robin's House and Hound Robin attraction, June 4, 1980, 4:89 p.m.
Robin's House and Hound Robin
September 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Robin's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can see Robin getting into character for re-taping a scene from her last big film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Robin!
- Warning: fantasy-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd growths or personal, hair, heart, or familial disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your deity.