Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dumbo's rocket-tracking photo of Robin's House and Encounter Robin
Robin's House and Encounter Robin
December 7, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Robin's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can set eyes on Robin while she is filming a scene from her often seen film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Robin!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to go on this attraction at least once.
- Before enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph area.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from wrist, finger, attention-span, intestinal, or back disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this delightful attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your patience.