Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A remote view of Robert's House and Tweet Robert when it's not bathed in fog
Robert's House and Tweet Robert
March 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Robert's house, you'll happen upon her Talkie Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can discover Robert repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, a musical re-imagining of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?. Be sure to hit on her!
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could sing to you.
- During any weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.