Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robert's House and Stalk Robert attraction, vapidly considered to be the premier sinister attraction at Disneyland
Robert's House and Stalk Robert
April 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Robert's house, you'll dicover her Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can discover Robert finishing re-recording a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from nasal, chest, spinal, ankle, immunological, or blood problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.