Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert's House and Pester Robert attraction during refurbishment
Robert's House and Pester Robert
December 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (from www.YaleGraceyTribute.com)
After you meander
through Robert's house, you'll encounter his Private Shed in the back yard. There you can discover Robert who has just finished filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Cab. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Lewis Carrol!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something more magical.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.