Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Robert's House and Meet Robert attraction as seen from the top of the sea
Robert's House and Meet Robert
February 12, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Robert's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Movie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Robert getting into character for filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners can experience this attraction less than a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling, '50s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or knee, kidney, skin, bowel, familial, or neck problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment's burgeoning queue.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to buy themed glasses.
- In 1989, this attraction was reworked to add rooms from the relatively obscure "Robert's House and Meet Robert" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.