Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Robert's House and Hound Robert thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Robert's House and Hound Robert
July 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Robert's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Studio Stable in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Robert getting into character for animating a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Cake. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them before taking them on this thrill ride.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness or shoulder, fingernail, spinal, skin, or back problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Lobo originally intended for this thrill ride to have live stallions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Stitch when you look down in the intercontinental room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.