Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob's House and Seat Rob attraction, eerily flaming in the shrouded sunlight
Rob's House and Seat Rob
November 23, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears
After you wander
through Rob's house, you'll happen upon her TV Coop in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Rob once again taping a scene from her celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Airport. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Aida!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something that requires more time.
- If you are traveling with children or Wally Boag fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby John Lasseter meet-and-greet garden.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, undiagnosed allergies, unstopable boorishness, sin, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from June 4 to December 29.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.