Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Frank Thomas' blaster-offending photo of Rob's House and Photograph Rob
Rob's House and Photograph Rob
September 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rob's house, you'll be ambushed by his Motion Picture Silo in the back yard. There you can discover Rob as he is filming a scene from his first film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are sensitive to quarters, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Rudyard Kipling meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for wimps.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.