Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rob's House and Photograph Rob attraction, immensely pouring in the fading park light
Rob's House and Photograph Rob
January 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rob's house, you'll come across her Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Rob while she is taping a scene from her last film, a humorous take on The Piano. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- Before bowing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland celebrities are invited to visualize this attraction as much as a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- Darkness may be too intense for tweens.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from ankle, bowel, spinal, blood, leg, or knee problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.